Reversible hydraulic pump in aluminium and with external gears, German standard. It is a component of group 2.
Features and functions
The flange of this model has a diameter of 80 mm. Reversible products are used for some special applications and their rotation verse is alternately clockwise and counterclockwise. Therefore, if you are looking for a pump that must work with a single rotation verse clockwise or counterclockwise (possibly to be reversed according to your needs before mounting the product in the application), we recommend our unidirectional hydraulic pumps, whose rotation verse can be changed without adding any components: go to the page of unidirectional pumps of group 2.
This model is also available with cast iron flange.
Characteristic CurvesDownload the file xrcc2.pdf ~58 KB
- Displacements from 4.2 cm3/rev to 39.6 cm3/rev
- Maximum pressures up to 300 bar
- Rotation speeds up to 3500 rpm
- Shaft seal with metal support washer for back pressure up to 6 bar
- Integrated outboard bearings
- Inlet and outlet in the body, front flange or back cover
- Internal drain
- Other shafts available:
- Tapered shaft 1:8 with key
- Parallel shaft with key
- Splined shaft
In the following tables you will find the most common versions of this product in STEP format. For other configurations please contact our technical office.