Vivoil: hydraulic pumps, motors and flow dividers for industrial machines
The Vivoil range for industrial machines includes hydraulic pumps with external gears (unidirectional and reversible), hydraulic motors with external gears (unidirectional and reversible), multiple hydraulic pumps with external gears already assembled or in stages to be assembled, flow dividers.
All Vivoil components are manufactured in Italy and each article is assembled by hand and then tested.
Pumps, motors and flow dividers are available in different displacements for maximum performance in all conditions, and are divided into four size groups (0, 1, 2, 3 according to our classification), so that you can choose the most suitable product for your needs. Here is an overview of the performances achieved:
- the displacement of Vivoil unidirectional and reversible pumps varies between 0.16 cm3/rev and 86.87 cm3/rev, the rotation speed reaches up to 9000 rpm, and the maximum pressures reach 320 bar
- the displacement of Vivoil unidirectional and reversible motors varies between 0.45 cm3/rev and 86.87 cm3/rev, the rotation speed reaches up to 9000 rpm, the maximum pressures reach 320 bar
- the displacement of Vivoil flow dividers varies between 0.16 cm3/rev and 86.87 cm3/rev, and the maximum pressures reach 300 bar
- the displacement of Vivoil multiple pumps and multiple pump stages varies between 0.16 cm3/rev and 86.87 cm3/rev, and the maximum pressures reach 320 bar
We can customize most of our products with valves (anti-cavitation, maximum pressure relief, priority, bypass electric), heavy-duty application supports, and different flange and shaft configurations.
Customization is possible for many of our components, if you have any doubts, or need more information about the type of accessory to apply, you can contact our sales office, they are at your disposal to give you all the answers you need.
Examples of applications
Some of our components can be very useful for industrial machines that reach high pressure levels or that are used to transport high loads:
- motors with maximum pressure relief valves and/or anti-cavitation valves are useful for cooling fans, because they offer double protection against excess pressure and problems due to inertia
- the outboard bearing allows an axial or radial load to be applied to the shaft
- the selection of pumps and motors with mounting flange and cast iron cover is particularly suitable for high loads and cycles
- our manifold flow divider with instantaneous realignment MIA-FD (Manifold Instantaneous Auto-compensating Flow Divider), is capable of lifting objects with different weights while keeping them aligned, such as trucks, for example, where the weight is concentrated more on the front of the vehicle
Delivery is quick and for our customers there are no minimum quantities to buy.
Dividers, pumps and motors for industrial machines: woodworking, plastic, footwear, textiles, ceramics, transport and lifting of heavy materials
Hydraulic pumps, motors and flow dividers are essential components of many industrial machines used in different sectors. They are found in woodworking machines of large production lines, such as presses and log splitters; in those for plastic processing, such as compactors; in footwear machines, such as machines for the production of soles.
They are used in machinery used in the ceramics sector and in packaging, welding and textile machinery. They are also present in washing machines, such as machines for external washing of railway vehicles.
The hydraulic components distribute the right flow of oil to make fluid and precise the work of machines such as pile drivers, which thrust poles into the ground to build safety barriers, guardrails, fences, vineyards, etc. They are found in bending rolls, in paper, textile and metallurgical industries machines. They are components of compressors, gearboxes, turbines, sprayers and even of test benches for hydraulic products.
Pumps, motors and flow dividers are used to operate waste presses and compactors and are present in the hydraulic power units of many machines.
Vivoil products are necessary for the operation of self-propelled machinery, forklifts and cranes, which lift and handle goods; of mobile bollards to limit access to LTZ (Limit Traffic Zone) and private areas; and of lifting platforms. Finally, they are also used in renewable energy plants (wind turbines and solar panels).