Unidirectional hydraulic motor in aluminium and with external gears, German standard.
It is a component of group 1 and of type BH, according to our product classification for the application of screws. In the following/adjacent figure, you will find a diagram showing where the empty holes for the fixing screws are located on BH models.
Features and functions
The flange of this model has a diameter of 32 mm. The rotation verse of the motor is clockwise or counterclockwise and you can reverse it without having to add any components* to optimize storage space and adapt the product to your needs. Please refer to page 21 of this catalogue for instructions on changing the rotation verse.
* Valid for all versions of this model except those with the outlet or inlet in the front flange
Characteristic CurvesDownload the file xucc2.pdf ~41 KB
- Displacements from 0.91 cm3/rev to 9.88 cm3/rev
- Maximum pressures up to 300 bar
- Rotation speeds up to 6000 rpm
- Maximum pressure valve
- Anti-cavitation valve
- Inlet and outlet in the body, front flange or back cover
- Available shafts:
- Milled shaft
- Splined shaft
In the following tables you will find the most common versions of this product in STEP format. For other configurations please contact our technical office.