Unidirectional hydraulic pump in aluminium and with external gears.
It is a component of group 2 and of type HY, according to our product classification for the application of screws. In the following/adjacent figure, you will find a diagram showing where the empty holes for the fixing screws are located on HY models.
Features and functions
The flange of this model has a diameter of 50 mm.The rotation verse of the pump is clockwise or counterclockwise and you can reverse it without having to add any components* to optimize storage space and adapt the product to your needs. Please refer to page 24 of this catalogue for instructions on changing the rotation verse.
This model is also available with cast iron flange.
* Valid for all versions of this model except those with the outlet or inlet in the front flange
Characteristic CurvesDownload the file xpcc2.pdf $filesize = filesize( get_attached_file( $curves['ID'] ) ); $filesize = size_format($filesize, 0); echo ' ~' . $filesize; ?>
- Displacements from 4.2 cm3/rev to 39.6 cm3/rev
- Maximum pressures up to 300 bar
- Rotation speeds up to 3500 rpm
- Maximum pressure valve
- Shaft seal with metal support washer for back pressure up to 6 bar
- Inlet and outlet in the body, front flange or back cover
- Double shaft
- Other shafts available:
- Tapered shaft 1:8 with key
- Parallel shaft with key
- Splined shaft
In the following tables you will find the most common versions of this product in STEP format. For other configurations please contact our technical office.