Standard reversible hydraulic pump in aluminium and with external gears. It is a component of group 1.
Features and functions
The flange of this model has a diameter of 25,4 mm. Reversible products are used for some special applications and their rotation verse is alternately clockwise and counterclockwise. Therefore, if you are looking for a pump that must work with a single rotation verse clockwise or counterclockwise (possibly to be reversed according to your needs before mounting the product in the application), we recommend our unidirectional hydraulic pumps, whose rotation verse can be changed without adding any components: go to the page of unidirectional pumps of group 1.
Characteristic CurvesDownload the file xrcc1.pdf ~61 KB
- Displacements from 0.91 cm3/rev to 9.88 cm3/rev
- Maximum pressures up to 300 bar
- Rotation speeds up to 6000 rpm
- Internal drain
- Shaft seal with metal support washer for back pressure up to 6 bar
- Inlet and outlet in the body, front flange or back cover
- Available shafts:
- Tapered shaft 1:8 with key
- Parallel shaft with key
- Milled shaft
- Splined shaft
In the following tables you will find the most common versions of this product in STEP format. For other configurations please contact our technical office.