Reversible hydraulic motor in aluminium, and with external gears.
It is a component of group 2.
Features and functions
The flange of this model has a diameter of 36,5 mm. Reversible products are used for some special applications and their rotation verse is alternately clockwise and counterclockwise. Therefore, if you are looking for a motor that must work in a single rotation verse clockwise or counterclockwise (possibly to be reversed according to your needs before mounting the product in the application), we recommend our hydraulic unidirectional motors, whose rotation verse can be changed without adding any components: go to the page of unidirectional motors of group 2.
This model is also available with cast iron flange.
Characteristic CurvesDownload the file xmcc2.pdf ~43 KB
- Displacements from 4.2 cm3/rev to 39.6 cm3/rev
- Maximum pressures up to 300 bar
- Rotation speeds up to 3500 rpm
- High-Pressure shaft seal (25 Nm – 1500 rpm)
- Integrated outboard bearings
- Inlet and outlet in the body, front flange or back cover
- Internal drain
- Available shafts:
- Tapered shaft 1:8 with key
- Parallel shaft with key
- Splined shaft
In the following tables you will find the most common versions of this product in STEP format. For other configurations please contact our technical office.